Defines and implements market requirements for new products. Product management of a dedicated product line. Prepares marketing support program for a specific product, product line, or product area. Coordinates implementation with technical services and field sales organization. Provides Marketing assistance to field personnel and customers.
- Providing product positioning training and materials for sales department and customer service.
- Identifying opportunities for lead generation
- Creating marketing collateral like case studies, whitepapers, FAQ, feature or benefit sheets…
- Managing VIPs, road shows, tradeshows and other company sponsored promotions and events (includes instrument demos).
- Collaborating cross functionally on competitor pricing, market development, selling and field solutions. Skills and Specifications…
- Exceptional knowledge of IVD sales & marketing processes. (Knowledge of the hemostasis market is preferred)
- Strong leadership, sales support, project management and training skills.
- Should be able to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Should have excellent effectual communication skills
Budget managed (if applicable):
Internal Networking/Key Relationships:
- To be determined based on department needs.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Agility
- Peer Relationships
- Planning Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Drive for Results
Minimum Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Knowledge in Life Sciences: Medical Technology, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry
- Bachelor’s marketing, business or medical technology/biology from an accredited university.
- Prior experience in junior marketing product management positions
- Minimum three years’ experience in sales and/or marketing within the healthcare industry
- Approximately 10-25% of time