The Information Technology Solutions Product Line Support Manager is responsible for the management of Information Technology and connectivity solutions in the area of remote customer support, client’s data-management systems and laboratory information systems.
Reporting to the Director of Worldwide Service and in coordination with the Corporate Marketing and Service teams, provides guidelines, procedures and support to Affiliates in the implementation of the client’s information management products. Additionally, this position will help to implement the client’s cybersecurity procedures for our systems deployed in the field.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Define requirements and support development of 2nd Level customer support for client’s suite of IT solutions; provide support for implementation and training of client’s Affiliate organizations
- Provide feedback in the development of, and manage a continuing client’s Cybersecurity implementation program
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Service managers to ensure clear policies and procedures for the installation and maintenance of the above-mentioned systems
- Provide technical support for client’s networked system projects (installations) by interfacing with Affiliate IS departments, Engineering, Technical Support and Affiliate Competency Training
- Responsible for product support, during introduction and evaluation phase of new networked product releases, during major installation and troubleshooting assignments, and for implementation/ debug of Affiliate interfaces at customer sites
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure
- Develop, implement and monitor metrics for IT Solution performance.
- Work with Marketing to optimize existing connectivity protocols and develop next-generation offerings
- Develop and maintain corporate connectivity resource database
- Acts as the first point of contact (if available) when an Affiliate requires assistance with connectivity issue
Internal Networking/Key Relationships:
- R&D, Service, Marketing, Affiliate Service organizations.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Action Oriented, Career Ambition, Functional/Technical Skills, Innovation Management, Adaptability, Listening, Managing and Measuring Work, Problem Solving, Technical Learning, Time Management, Cross-Cultural AgilityAdvanced IT networking and infrastructure comprehension, understanding of databases, Client Server
- Advanced IT networking and infrastructure comprehension, understanding of databases, Client Server
- Interface, VPNs and command line skills needed
- LIS/HIS interfaces, TCP/IP protocols, ASTM/HL7 interfaces.
- Expert knowledge of cybersecurity needs and trends within marketplace, including knowledge of antivirus systems
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Advanced communications skills
Minimum Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Health Care discipline, or related discipline, with a minimum of five years’ experience, or equivalent.
- MBS/MBA degree is desirable.
- Active Passport is required
- Up to 70%, both domestic and international travel