Under regular supervision, works in coordination with the Marketing, Medical Affairs function worldwide to ensure development of a comprehensive Value selling plan by providing health economics and project management support to on-market and in-development products within the client’s laboratory hemostasis and acute care diagnostics business lines.
- Support the design and monitoring of health economics studies that incorporate and reflect the value of client’s products
• Support the development of innovative tools using data from scientific publications and internal resources
• Collaborate with data analytics companies to define data mining and market research projects
• Assist the Senior Clinical Marketing Associate with the preparation of economic analyses of key products
• Develop value arguments into promotional tools and educating affiliates on its use.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Capabilities
- Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Collaborative Attitude
• Research and Analytical Skills
• Strong Organizational and Project Management skills
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Drive for Results
• Learning Potential
Minimum Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences. MBA is desirable
• Minimum of 1 years of work experience in strategic / clinical marketing or product management roles within the in-vitro diagnostics, laboratory medicine or broader MedTech / Pharma industry.
• Exposure to Market Access (e.g. Health Economics, Value Selling, pricing) in the healthcare industry is highly desirable
- Not Required
- Up to 20% of time