Our client is hiring an Account Executive to sell point of care products to hospitals throughout the territory that includes the Seattle territory. They offer competitive base salary, uncapped commission, company car and many other comprehensive benefits.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Direct sales of point of care analyzers to both new and existing customers
- Establish and develop relationships with existing customers to promote customer satisfaction and drive existing consumable revenue.
- Understand, navigate and leverage each department and call point throughout the hospital (including Lab, POC, RT, OR, ED, ICU, Nursing, Radiology)
- Generate leads and drive product interest through equipment demonstrations, product evaluations, and committee presentations
- Build and manage short and long-term sales funnel
- Establish and develop relationships with clinical decision makers through the presentation of superior clinical results and process improvements
- Drive long, complex sales processes involving multiple technical, clinical, contracting and purchasing contacts
- Navigate and influence decision making within Integrated Health Networks (IHN) and Group Purchasing Organization (GPO’s)
- Leverage Inside Sales through consistent communication to establish new contacts, penetrate accounts, coordinate meetings and help manage existing customers
- Attend select national, regional and local trade shows to help facilitate the promotion of their clinical products.
- Manage pricing, negotiations, and contracting throughout the sales life cycle
- Comply with and complete all administrative responsibilities as directed by management including but not limited to activity tracking in Salesforce.com, weekly expense reports, monthly review of territory business plan with Regional Sales Manager and conference call attendance.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of direct sales experience with documented success
- Experience selling medical device and capital equipment to multiple departments in a hospital is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to self-manage complex sales cycles.
- Strong B2B background with multi-level & committee sales history