• Develop the product portfolio strategy and requirements in the area of responsibility
• Coordination with R&D, Operations, QA/RA as well as with commercial marketing teams from affiliates around the world
• Prepares and coordinates marketing support programs. Contributes to planning and creation of advertising and promotional materials.
• Works with field commercial staff to develop sales tools required to introduce new products and sales campaigns for all or part of product lines. Additionally, may aid in presentations directly to customers.
• Contributes to the preparation of inputs to R&D regarding new products, from concept to release, relative to diagnostics, service philosophy, documentation and serviceability.
• Provides technical sales training for field commercial staff. .
• Coordinates with other marketing and service managers to ensure clear policies and procedures for the installation of IL’s IVD Informatics products.
• Keeps informed about developments in the clinical diagnostics industry as they apply to the company’s future marketing plans.
• Interfaces with all levels of management to independently resolve challenges with company peers. Manages and drives internal projects with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge and experience in laboratory testing and/or data management (middleware) and related workflows is highly desirable.
• Knowledge and experience working with the Agile development methodology is highly desirable.
• An MBS/MBA degree is highly desirable.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• Knowledge in Life Sciences: Medical Technology, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry
• Bachelor’s degree in biological science, business administration or marketing discipline, or equivalent. Prior experience in junior marketing product management positions
• Minimum three years’ experience in sales and/or marketing within the healthcare industry
International Mobility: no
• Approximately 25% of time