- Responsible for increasing overall revenue by partnering with Corporate Accounts, Sales Consultants and Applications Consultants to displace competitive systems, retain key current customers and expand test menu of current customers
- Resource for providing sales strategy to Sales Consultants and Applications Consultants for key customers.
- Resource for providing clinical (technical) expertise in respective product area (Hemostasis/PBM/ACD) to Sales, Corporate Accounts, Applications and key customers.
- Provides instrument/reagent demonstration support for sales calls to key accounts, evaluations at key accounts, customer VIPs, road shows and trade shows.
- Develop and present customer educational activities that include, but not limited to: formal customer lectures, webinars, lunch ‘n learns.
- Supports training of internal employees on respective area(s) (Hemostasis/PBM/ACD) topics during sales meetings, new hire training, monthly sales training webinars and on an as needed basis.
- Develop presentations to be used by Sales Consultants, Corporate Accounts and Applications Consultants for menu expansion
- Enhance the client image as the innovative leader in respective area (Hemostasis/PBM/ACD) by representing the client at relevant meetings and tradeshows.
- Provide market intelligence (both competitive and national trends).
- Provide sales support/cycle management in US and Canadian market.
- Develop presentations to be used by Sales, Corporate Accounts and Applications.
- Manages the sales process with IHN accounts with assistance of CADs (for PBM role).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To be determined, as needed.
Budget Managed (if applicable)
- Personal Travel & Expense Budget
Internal Networking/Key Relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- Corporate Accounts
- Area Business Managers/Sales Consultants/ Applications Consultants
- North America Marketing
Skills & Capabilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and capabilities:
- Strong clinical skills
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of respective product area (advanced knowledge is preferred)
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher degree in a science required.
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent license for Hemostasis
- Perfusion certificate desired for PBM role.
- Patient Blood Management:
- Minimum 3 years of Coagulation/Viscoelastic experience to include instrument performance and/or interpretation.
- Experience in CVOR (perfusion or cardiovascular sales) would be beneficial.
- Patient Blood Management:
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Language: Fluency in English required.
- Required: No
- Able to travel at least 75% of time