- LOCATION: Durham, NC
- CAREER LEVEL: Manager
Our client is a World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, the Company conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
The Company is present in 43 countries and services more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining the Company, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 Company employees who have already identified with these values!
Strategically manage activities associated with the Lab IT team and partner with Field IT team to effectively deliver IT solutions to ensure world class technical customer service is provided for all internal and external customers on all diagnostic test systems marketed by the Company.
- Lead Connectivity implementation processes and support activities by coordinating in house and Field IT team members to effectively deliver the Company ‘s IT solutions.
- Establish and deliver Lab IT support, training, troubleshooting and consultation to internal and external customers for diagnostic test systems marketed by the Company.
- Provide leadership, enforce company policies and procedures, facilitate communication among front line staff, set priorities and coordinate teamwork among customer facing groups to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Identification of cross-functional needs, evaluation of proposed solutions, development of implementation plans and successful execution based on established timelines.
- Establish project implementation process, effectively manage Lab IT projects, and drive completion of these projects to completion by established timelines.
- Ensure proper training and development is provided for employees. Motivate direct reports to achieve goals and objectives through individual coaching team meetings.
- Manages the review cycle for all major communications between Customer Service and customers and/or field sales to include customer bulletins, product package inserts, training guides, etc
- Coordinate response to customer and sales force inquiries on the Company’s Lab IT products and services.
- Provide performance feedback for the mid-year and year-end review of direct reports and other department members through one on one sessions.
- Determine best practices and work with department management to align on identified best practice going forward.
- Motivate team members to achieve goals and objectives through individual coaching, staff meetings and routine reporting; implement corrective action process as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Medical Technology, Business Management or related science.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in technical service and management experience in medical equipment, computer networking or equivalent through advanced degrees.
- Experience with systems marketed by theCompany is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Broad knowledge of Healthcare IT practices and principles.
- Demonstrate ability to lead/manage projects and tasks assigned by management
- Exhibit advanced management, interpersonal, and leadership skills to drive and develop cross-functional teams