Inside Sales Supervisor – Clinical(Job Number: 54783)
Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux’s strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux’s solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
To fulfill its mission to improve public health worldwide, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries. Its world headquarters are located in the Lyon area in France.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
The Inside Sales Supervisor will lead and develop a team of inside sales representatives selling bioMerieux products, services, and solutions to customers through inbound and outbound phone calls. The Inside Sales Supervisor’s responsibility is to oversee and assist the team in capturing new business opportunities as well as managing existing customer relationships. This role will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base in assigned territories and products. Assists in definition of work activities and strategic plans for the group, The ideal candidate will be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach with the goal of finding opportunities and turning them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. The role includes sales responsibility for an assigned territory.
Main accountabilities include:
- Supervise and coach a team of Inside Sales representatives.
- Works closely with Director to partner with Marketing and Sales to identify and structure campaigns, define target products and customer segments and develop goals associated with each.
- Create detailed business plans, CRM processes and monthly reporting/metrics to facilitate and measure the attainment of goals.
- Effectively forecast the Inside Sales pipeline and manage the sales process from opportunity identification through deal closure.
- Be a leader in building and developing processes driving customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, new account development, repeat sales, product upgrades, problem resolution, sales campaign programs, and business controls to maximize results
- Partner with director to establish team member training and development plans and provide regular coaching to facilitate growth.
- Monitor and ensure customer pricing is maintained within company guidelines.
- Document end to end departmental processes and procedures. Serve as key contact for internal and external audits.
- Participate in decisions regarding hiring, expense and vacation authorization, performance appraisals, salary adjustments, and monthly and annual revenue forecasts..
- Develop and cultivate client relationships as well as achieving revenue and activity related objectives for assigned territory.
- Personally, provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA required, degree in science / business related field preferred.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Sales with demonstrated success achieving and exceeding sales objectives.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory or equivalent demonstrated leadership within accounts including significant experience planning and executing sales strategy and business development.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity